1. Ph.D. in either of Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics
2. Two years of Post Doc experience in a premier institution in India or abroad.
3. At least three years of teaching experience in any University offering postgraduate courses
4. Must have experience in teaching the following courses for the post-graduate students:
- Applied Stochastic Processes
- Multivariate Statistics
- Time Series and Forecasting
Last date to apply: 23 August 2019
Tentative dates for the interview: August 2019.