Results for the Admission Test for MSc Computer Science (Test held on 18 June 2020)
Given below are the candidates who are selected for offline Interview on 18 July 2022 in Belur Campus
|110556||Neelabha Banerjee||10:00 AM|
|109933||Chitrak Das||10:00 AM|
|110211||Ayan Nandi||10:00 AM|
|111341||Deepro Sarkar||10:00 AM|
|110034||Sayan Bhattacharya||11:00 AM|
|111086||Shreyas Gangopadhyay||11:00 AM|
|111311||Arunava Das||11:00 AM|
|109943||Arpan Kumar||11:00 AM|
|111151||Dipan Mondal||12:00 PM|
|111325||Sujoy Sen||12:00 PM|
|110354||Adish Mallik||12:00 PM|
|110357||Rafikul Alam||12:00 PM|
|110190||Debamoy Datta||2:00 PM|
|110284||Budhaditya Sarkar||2:00 PM|
|110449||Utsab Talukder||2:00 PM|
Admission to M.Sc. in Computer Science for Academic-year 2022-23
Eligibility to Apply
- BSc Hons or BTech in computer science/engineering, BTech in any other discipline with a Diploma in Computer Science, or Bachelor in Computer Applications from any recognized University/Institute with 60% marks in aggregate (in the case of Hons students: 60% in Hons subject) are eligible to apply.
- BSc in Mathematics with CS as an allied subject may also apply.
- Candidates who have finished studies in the above disciplines OR awaiting the results of the final exam are also eligible to apply (admission is subject to securing 60% marks in aggregate).
- Last date to submit application with fees: 17 June 2022
- Admission Test (offline): 18 June 2022
- Announcement of results of the admission test: To be announced later
- Interview for shortlisted candidates: To be announced later
How to Apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
Time: 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Probable Test Centers:
- The Ramakrishna Math / Ramakrishna Mission centres in the following locations- Belur Math Main Campus, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Jaipur, Raipur, Narainpur, Ranchi, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Nagpur, Pune, Narottam nagar, Itanagar, Silchar, Chandigarh, Jammu (Almora)
- Candidates should check with the CS Dept regarding test centre applicability
Overview of the Syllabus for Entrance Test
Topics for Admission Test
- Logical reasoning:
- Logical connectives,
- Statements and Conclusions,
- Matching and sequences.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- Sets and Combinatorics,
- Algebra (solutions of quadratic equations, inequalities, simultaneous linear equations, binomial theorem, series, AP, GP, HP, matrices),
- Euclidean geometry, Coordinate geometry (lines, circles, conic sections),
- Trigonometry (triangles, trigonometric identities, heights and distances),
- Calculus (functions, limits, continuity, derivative, maxima & minima, methods of integration, evaluation of areas using integration).
- Data Interpretation AND Data Visualization:-
- Data driven questions (pie charts, graphs, trends)
- Computer Science Fundamentals:
- C, C++, Data Structures and algorithms, Automata Theory, Operating systems, Database, Digital Logic, Permutations and combinations, Propositional Logic, Set Theory, Probability.
Sample Question Paper for Admission Test :
All the questions are of multiple-choice type. Sample question paper is available for download.
Note: There will be negative marking in the admission test.
The candidates selected in the admission test will have to attend a face to face interview in the Belur Main Campus of RKMVERI on the appointed date.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available for a limited number of students who are serious and willing to abide by the hostel discipline. A rather rigorous procedure is followed for selection of students with the involvement of the parents in the process for better coordination. The students selected for the hostel will be informed separately.
Hostel fee structure: RKMVERI Belur Campus Hostel Fees
Swami Dhyanagamyananda (Email: )
Head of the Department