Dr. Sudipta Das. Ph.D. (Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru)
Department of Computer Science
Research Interest: –
- Stochastic Process
- Data Analytics
Course Taken: –
- Advanced Stochastic Process (ISI, Kolkata)
- Reliability (ISI, Kolkata)
- Probability and Stochastic Process (RKMVERI, Belur)
- Basic Statistics (RKMVERI, Belur)
- Multivariate Statistics (RKMVERI, Belur)
- Time Series Analysis (RKMVERI, Belur)
Journal Papers: –
- S Das, D Sengupta, and A Dewanji. “Optimum release time of a software under periodic debugging schedule.” Communications in Statistics-Simulation and Computation (2018): 1-19.
- S. Das, A. Dewanji and D Sengupta. “Discrete time software reliability modeling with periodic debugging schedule.” Statistical Methodology 33 (2016): 147-159.
- D Sengupta and S Das. ”Sharp bounds on DMRL and IMRL classes of life distributions with specified mean.” Statistics & Probability Letters 119 (2016): 101-107.
- S. Das, A. Dewanji and A. Chakravorty, “Software Reliability Modeling with Periodic Debugging Schedule.” IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 65.3 (2016): 1449-1456.
- S. Das, L. Jenkins and D. Sengupta, “Analysis of an M/M/1 + G queue operated under the FCFS policy with exact admission control.” Queueing Systems 75.2-4 (2013): 169-188.
- S. Das, L. Jenkins and D. Sengupta, “Loss ratio of the EDF scheduling policy with Early Discarding Technique.” Information Processing Letters 113.5 (2013): 165-170.