Admissions PhD programme in Computer Science for Academic Year 2022-23
Department of Computer Science, RKMVERI, Belur Main Campus is inviting applications from male applicants meeting minimum eligibility criteria for admission to PhD programme in Computer Science.
Areas of Research:
- Graph theory and Graph Algorithms
- System and Software Reliability
- Computational Geometry
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning
- Optimization for Machine Learning
- MSc / MTech Computer Science with minimum 60%, CGPA 7/10
- NET JRF / CSIR qualified- Preferred
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when / if the dates for Admission Test / Interview are published. check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Number of vacancies: 4
Last Date to apply: will be announced later
Applicants will be selected on basis of admission test followed by viva-voce.
PhD programme fees structure is given on the page: PhD Fee Structure
Swami Dhyanagamyananda (Email: )
Head of the Department