The following applicants are selected for admission into PhD Programme in Computer Science for the academic year 2021-22
|109531||Shital Sanjay Lawande|
Instructions for taking Admission:
Last Date of taking Admission : 09 February 2022
- Pay the admission fees online from Admission portal. Payment can be found in Menu/Page ‘Application Status’.
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the portal. This is your fee receipt.
- Programme Fees-structure is given on this page: PhD Fees Structure
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form-PhD, duly fill it and sign it, take a soft-copy of this and email it to admission office () along with the soft-copies of all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form.
- NOTE: Remember to mention your name, Application No. and the ‘programme applied for’ in the email.
- Also send a scan copy of the UG and PG degree Grade-sheet Transcripts (Cumulative Grade-sheet) along with the Registration form.
- Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form (to be submitted along with admission-form OR when COVID pandemic restrictions ease)
- Submission of all applicable documents/certificates along with admission fee payment should be completed before the last date of admission.
Application for Admission to Ph.D. in Computer Science is now open. Students will be admitted on the basis of an interview. The primary focus of reseach will be on Machine Learning related problems.
- MSc or MTech in Computer Science who have secured 60% or more till the end of their penultimate year of current studies may appear.
- Candidates should be NET-JRF qualified.
- The applicants who are native of West Bengal and not qualified in UGC NET-JRF may also apply and they can avail scholarship of 8K funded by West Bengal Government exclusively fo the applicants of West Bengal nativity.
- Exceptional students from other disciplines may also be considered, exclusively at the discretion of the Department faculty.
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply. After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.
Once the Application form is successfully submitted and the fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal. Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the Interview. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) on their smartphone.
Because of COVID 19 situation, if no physical interview is possible, the Interview will be conducted online.
Fees structure is given on the page: PhD Fee Structure