Admissions to Ph.D. in Computer Science: Call for Application
We are no longer accepting applications for admission to Ph.D. in Computer Science for Academic Year 2020-21
The candidates who have applied will be communicated with further instructions in the coming days. We will request you to wait patiently until you get an email from us.
Application for Admission to Ph.D. in Computer Science is now open. Students will be admitted on the basis of an interview. The primary focus of reseach will be on Machine Learning related problems.
- MSc or MTech in Computer Science who have secured 60% or more till the end of their penultimate year of current studies may appear.
- Candidates should be NET-JRF qualified.
- The applicants who are native of West Bengal and not qualified in UGC NET-JRF may also apply and they can avail scholarship of 8K funded by West Bengal Government exclusively fo the applicants of West Bengal nativity.
- Exceptional students from other disciplines may also be considered, exclusively at the discretion of the Department faculty.
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply. After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.
Once the Application form is successfully submitted and the fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal. Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the Interview. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) on their smartphone.
Because of COVID 19 situation, if no physical interview is possible, the Interview will be conducted online.
Admission Fee Structure
Total fees payable at the time of admission: Rs.14250/-
- Breakup: One-time admission +Identity Card fee: Rs.(5000/- +50/-)
- Tuition + Examination Fees: Rs.(6000/- + 1000/-) per semester,
- Online Convenience fee: Rs.200/-
- Caution Deposit (refundable on completion of the course after deduction for damages, etc, if any): Rs.2000/-
Last date to apply online: 15 September 2020