Instructions for taking Admission:
Last date to take admission: 23rd August 2021
- Pay the admission fees online from admission portal
Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the portal. This is your fees receipt.
- The breakdown of the componets is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it and sign it, take a soft-copy of this and email it to admission office () along with the soft-copies of all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form.
- NOTE: Remember to mention your name, Application No. and the ‘programme applied for’ in the email.
- Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form (to be submitted along with admission-form OR later when joining the programme in face-to-face mode)
- Submission of all applicable documents/certificates along with admission fee payment should be completed before the last date of admission.
NOTE: If all the eligibility criteria and mandatory requirements are not met by the applicant, his / her admission would be liable to be cancelled. The decision of the University’s authorities will be final and binding in this matter.
We would expect that students who paid the admission fees would continue with the program. In rare circumstances, if a student would like to withdraw from the program, he need to apply for the withdrawl. The fee refund policy would be as per UGC guidelines for the year 2020-21.